You want to write online, so you can teach, inspire, help, and heal others.
But, you're scared to hit publish because it feels too vulnerable to share your true thoughts, feelings, and beliefs on a public platform, like a blog or social media page.
- You worry about what your friends and family will think. Will they think you're crazy?
- You worry people will be annoyed at your posts, or that they'll think you're taking up too much space in their feeds.
- You worry internet trolls will attack you for writing your truth.
- You worry no one will want to read your writing, because other people write about the same thing. You wonder why anyone would want to hear from YOU.
You come by these fears honestly. In the past you've been rejected, shamed, and blamed for sharing your truth, and you want to avoid experiencing that kind of pain again.
Yet, your soul and heart yearn to write. There is something you want to say, and you know doing what you're meant to do means writing this message down and sharing it with your community.
Not writing is the worst, because it gives you that heavy, sad, bored, anxious, purposeless feeling of not fulfilling your dreams over and over again.
You are sick of this feeling, and you want to finally start writing.
- You don't want to give in to your fear anymore. You don't want to feel the sinking feeling of once again hiding who you really are.
- You want to feel empowered and courageous enough to hit publish and share your work online, both so other people can be helped by your work and so you can feel proud of your creative accomplishments.
- You want that uplifting experience of a reader writing back to you sharing how you changed the course of their day and maybe even their whole life with your writing.
Write With Purpose is an in-depth oracle card reading designed to empower you to show up, start writing, and make the impact you are here to make.
With this reading you will receive a 3-card spread revealing:
- The Truth you are here to share
- The Community you are here to share your truth with, and
- The Impact your truth will have on your people
Your Truth. Your Community. Your Impact.
These are the three main ingredients of your purpose, and knowing what these are can give you the motivation for doing this scary thing your heart longs to do. Through your reading:
- You will discover the deeper purpose of why you want to write. This isn't just a frivolous thing. Write With Purpose will show you why your voice matters and the change you can make in the world by sharing your voice.
- You'll get clarity on your message. Write With Purpose will help you discover what you want to write about and to whom.
- You will find the motivation to do this scary thing you long to do. Why face your fear? Because there is an impact you are here to make. There are people who are in the same situation you have been through who could use your wisdom and insight, and whose lives could be changed by reading your words.
Write With Purpose will help you get deeply connected to the message your soul is here to bring the world, and it will embolden you to hit publish, because your community wants and needs to hear your truth.
When I started writing, I was TERRIFIED. I could barely hit publish on my first post.
I broke out in anxiety sweats. My heart raced. All I could imagine were the horrible things people might say in response to my words.
What I forgot in that moment was that I wasn't writing for the people who might hate my writing, I was writing for the people who could be genuinely helped by it.
I had been through hell and back, and I knew I had something to share that could make a difference.
What gave me the courage to write and keep writing was learning how to keep my true audience in the front of my mind and learning how to write to THEM, not to potential trolls.
With Write With Purpose I hope to help you do just this. It's time to learn how to write your wildly authentic truth to your community so you can make the impact you are here to make.
Remember, you were born for this. Your experiences have lead you here. You can trust your heart.
It would be an absolute honor to help you on your journey.
Option 1: Write With Purpose
- Your reading will include:
- A 3-card oracle spread revealing the Truth you are here to share, the Community you are here to share your truth with, and the Impact you can make on your Community.
- To create your reading, Emma will do a sacred ceremony on your behalf, pull your cards, and write a detailed intuitive message about each card, highlighting what you need to know about your voice and how to integrate this wisdom into your craft.
- You will also receive a beautiful audio self-guided throat chakra healing to help you free your voice and empower you to start writing.
- Plus, you will get a bonus Writing Prompt Workbook to help you start writing.
- Your reading will be delivered to you via email in a gorgeous, downloadable PDF.
Option 2: Write With Purpose + Throat Chakra Distance Reiki Session
- Option 2 includes everything listed in Option 1, plus you will receive a 45 minute Throat Chakra Distance Reiki Session, where you and Emma will meet over Zoom, and you will receive Reiki to help open and empower your voice.
What are oracle cards?
How does the reading work?
What if I've never gotten an oracle card reading before?
What if I'm not a writer?
What happens when I purchase my reading?
What are your qualifications?
What results can you guarantee?
What if I have a question not answered here?
Hi, I'm Emma Veritas!
I'm a writer, blogging coach, personal development teacher, and oracle card reader. I've been writing inspirational blogs, newsletters, and social media posts for 6+ years. This practice has grown me, and calls me ever deeper into healing everything that stops me from showing up as my true self. It has changed my life, and it changes the lives of my readers everyday.
I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in English from the Honor's Program at the University of Massachusetts, where I wrote my thesis on the power of story during hard times.
I completed Martha Beck's Life Coach Training.
I'm an endorsed Soul's Calling Coach.
I am a life long learner in the craft of writing, most recently completing courses on fiction writing and plot development through WritersHQ.
I am an Advanced Reiki Practitioner, and I have been studying energetic healing, meditation, and the intuitive arts for 15+ years.